1. Do you ship the products globally?
Yes! We ship globally via international courier services. Shipping is trackable online and you will be provided with the tracking number once the parcel is shipped.
2. What are the shipping charges?
Our shipping charges are as follows:
|Rest of the World
|Shipping charges calculated at checkout. S$10 shipping subsidy will be automatically applied for every order above S$200.
Please read our shipping policy here.
Please note that you will be responsible for any import tax/duty imposed by your tax authorities.
3. What type of materials are the brushes made of?
Hiro brushes are handcrafted by experienced artisans in Kumano, Japan. They are designed to be durable, easy to use and gentle on the skin.
The Brush Head & Bristles
- Each brush head is carefully designed and shaped for its makeup application. The bristles are 100% natural Saikoho or Sokoho goat hair, of a fine and soft quality that is gentle on the skin.
- It is made of brass with a matte finish. Because of its strength, durability and resistance to corrosion, brass offers advantages and enduring importance in the manufacture of numerous fine instruments.
- It is made of natural hornbeam wood with a matte finish. This is a very hard wood, offering toughness and durability. The ergonomic design of the handle allows a good range of control.
4. How often should I wash the brushes?
For the average user, we recommend the following:
- Foundation and powder brushes: Once a week
- Eye makeup and concealer brushes: Once every two weeks
- Other brushes: Once a month
5. How to clean/ maintain the brushes?
- Wash with lukewarm water. (Do not use hot water, which may damage the bristles)
- When holding a brush under the tap, point the brush head downwards. This helps to prevent water from getting into the ferrule, which could loosen the glue and cause hair to fall out.
- Gently massage the bristles with fragrance-free soap foam.
- Rinse the bristles under running water, continuing to massage gently until all soap is rinsed out.
- Gently pat the brush with a towel. Wrap the towel around the wet bristles and squeeze gently.
- Allow the brush to air-dry, away from direct sunlight. (Do not use a dryer as excessive heat will damage the brush hairs)
- Recommend to use brush guards to protect and better maintain the shape of the brush.